IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE (AS DEFINED IN THE YCD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, OF WHICH THIS POLICY IS AN INTEGRAL PART) AND SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW), YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY YCD IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED IN THE FOLLOWING POLICY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN DO NOT USE THE SITE.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YCD will not share, sell, auction off or give away, your personal information to any third party or other organization provided to us through the Site except under this Policy and subject to your consent.
In order to provide our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Information You Provide – When you visit the Site and use certain Services we may require you to provide contact information including without limitation: full name, email address, company name, country of origin, etc.
• Personal Information – We process your personal information only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of the Services. We ask only for personal information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include to inform you of new services we will be providing, to send you requested product information and promotional material, for marketing purposes and market research, and internally to help us improve our Services and to help resolve any problems.
• User Information – When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes. We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
• Anonymous Data Collected Through the Site – In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of the Site. For example, YCD’s Web server may automatically log which pages of the Site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which Web browsers the Site’s visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables YCD to compile statistics about the Site’s visitors and their use of our Services. The Site contains hyperlinks to other pages on YCD’s Site. YCD may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on the Site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables YCD to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
• User Communications – When you send an email or other communication to YCD, YCD may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
• Links – Links to other sites may be provided by YCD as a convenience to our customers. YCD is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This Policy applies solely to information collected by YCD and related to the Site.
• Children – If you are a child under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Service. YCD will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
• Maintenance – YCD uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Site.
• E-Mail Addresses – By actively subscribing with the Site, you understand and agree that we may send you communications or data regarding the Services, including but not limited to (i) notices about your use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use, (ii) updates, and (iii) promotional information and materials regarding YCD’s products and services, via electronic mail. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from YCD, at any time, by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
• Analysis – YCD uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
When you use or access the Services we may ask you to provide contact information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose of the Services, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the Terms, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in relevant agreements, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You can decline to submit personal information, in which case YCD may not be able to provide you with some of the Services.
YCD only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent.
• We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of YCD, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions about the management or use of personal information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information.
• We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal information that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers. We keep your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect personal information. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
• Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions about our information security or the protection of personal information.
YCD processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
• Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal information, we will disclose to you the information we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
• Requests to delete personal information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on YCD.
• We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions or to access and update personal information.
YCD regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of personal information by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is YCD’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that cannot be resolved between YCD and an individual.
YCD may update and/or amend this Policy. We will place a prominent notice on this webpage to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information.
By providing any personal information to us pursuant to this Policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this Policy and to the collection and processing of such information abroad. The server on which the Site is hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access the Site and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Policy may involve the transfer of your personal information to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your personal information through the Site and as part of the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your personally information as described in this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Site.