Digital Signage That Makes the Grade
Digital signage is more than messaging on a screen. It is a mechanism to deliver relevant content to the right audience in the right venue at the right time; but, it is also a critical vehicle to drive centrally managed content across all screens within the network at once. When we treat digital deployments as standalone projects we fracture this important attribute of a signage network. Yet, when we deploy a centrally managed content platform we harness the power of the network to be able to quickly deliver vital information such as safety instructions, weather data, and alert messaging to all screens.
Campuses are ideal environments to benefit from this aspect of a centrally managed digital signage network. From sporting venues and stadiums, to cafeteria menu boards, indoor and outdoor signage, and wayfinding screens, a digital signage network can inform and assist faculty, students and visitors by distributing important passive or dynamic messaging.
YCD offers a complete digital signage playback, distribution, and content management platform for informational, educational, and commercial messaging. Our software suite constitutes a full end-to-end digital signage solution unlimited by screen size, type, resolution or orientation allowing higher education institutions to leverage the power of all screens on a connected platform throughout their varied ecosystem.
- Alert/Safety Messaging
- Campus Information & Events
- Local Area Information
- Live Events
- Digital Menu Boards
- Stadium Signage (LED, queue management, concessions, & wayfinding)
Key Uses for Connected Signage on Campuses:
Are You Looking To
Establish a campus or facility wide communication system capable of getting vital informational content to students and faculty?
Integrate interactive social media applications designed to actively engage with the student body?
Provide a network that can stream live and pre-recorded content that can be accessed or broadcast to students both on and off campus?
Create a dynamic learning environment and athletic functions with engaging content designed to build an academic community and school spirit?
How YCD Can Help
- Design a scalable digital signage network that grows with your needs
- Install a powerful playback engine capable of broadcasting both streaming and pre-recorded content in high-definition
- Combine custom patches and platforms with our flagship product, Cnario, to create interactive social media based digital signage experiences
- Create a digital signage network that is engaging, dynamic and immersive, providing informational, wayfinding, academic, and motivational content for students, administrators and faculty
Did You Know?
No studying needed! 83% of people can recall at least one piece of content from a digital signage ad up to 30 days after they see it. This makes the recall rate for digital signage higher than any form of traditional media. This makes displaying announcements, timetables, and emergency information easy and practical for educational institutions.
YCD Gets The Job Done
What You Can Expect
- The Bauman Moscow State Technical University used 13 plasma displays to explain faculty activities and keep visitors and students in the know about ongoing research
- The Yale School of Management building features three floors of digital signage for the students, faculty, and visitors
- The University of Deusto utilized 13 screens on their Bilbao campus to display information about campus events, weather, sports, general news, emergency alerts and public safety information