Digital Signage Serves Up An Amazing User Experience
In the age of "selfies" and apps, marketing has increasingly become about empowering the consumer to create the kind of experience they want. Nobody knows this better than you! As a quick service restaurateur, you’re all about giving customers a unique and engaging buying experience. Even when your consumer needs a little push to make that final purchasing decision, digital menu boards can highlight featured items or add-ons at just the right moment through suggestive selling at the point of sale.
We know exactly the right way to utilize digital signage to get you all of those benefits and a lot more. Through digital menu boards, well placed signage at POS areas or touch screen self-service kiosks, we can help you deliver content designed to upsell your products and leave consumers with a positive buying experience. On top of that, all of our solutions are scalable making standardizing your content across franchise locations easy.
Are You Looking To
Increase consumer awareness of product offerings and current promotions while lowering perceived wait time?
Create opportunities for suggestive selling at the point of sale?
Provide a positive customer experience by simplifying the ordering process?
Have a content system that is easy to change and costs less to update?
How YCD Can Help
- Provide a digital signage solution capable of broadcasting dynamic, attention-getting HD content seamlessly
- Assist in maintaining a cohesive brand image by providing you with a centralized content hub that allows all locations for your QSR to be updated simultaneously or selectively based on your needs
- Integrate with your point of sale systems to drive up selling of specific food items or add-ons
- Suggest a scalable digital signage solution capable of growing with your needs
Did You Know?
74% of restaurant customers say an easy to read sign that clearly displays allergy information and pricing is their top priority, which is why when restaurants install digital menu boards and self-serve kiosks they generally see a 5% lift in overall sales.
YCD Gets The Job Done
What You Can Expect
- At Life Singapore, a content provider for McDonalds, increased awareness and brand loyalty using digital signage in McDonald’s Singapore based chain locations
- Aroma Espresso Bar saw sales revenues increase 68% on promoted desserts and 52% on promoted coffee and pastry items
- At Life Singapore also utilized Cnario, our digital signage software suite, to inexpensively provide McDonald’s with comprehensive scheduling, monitoring and reporting from a single location